For over 50 years, U-Line Crescent Ice Makers have been the first choice for homeowners. Our 15" 1000 Series 230V Crescent Ice Maker provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 25 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line s 1000 Series Crescent Ice Machine is available with an integrated door finishe that accepts a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Daily ice production is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Produces and stores up to of ice per day
- On / off switch
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- No drain required
|Amps: Running (115 v)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.